USE THE RIGHT TOOL FOR THE RIGHT JOB IN THE RIGHT WAY - USE FIDIC CONTRACTS!
FIDIC and ACEG are pleased to announce the 2018 FIDIC Regional Infrastructure Conference to be held in Tbilisi, Georgia lining up 30+ invited speakers including FIDIC Authors and Reviewers, International and Regional Construction Experts to debate the most important changes in the FIDIC 2017 Suite of Contracts with a comparison of the new contracts to the 1999 Suite. Moreover, the 2-day agenda proposes a range of other important topics such as:
- The newly introduced Dispute Avoidance / Adjudication Board (DAAB) and effective dispute resolution;
- Best Practices in Project Administration;
- Case studies from the region;
- Variation clauses under EU Directives and MDB rules;
- Understanding how the [1999 and 2017] FIDIC Contracts deal with time;
- Payments - good management and parties’ satisfaction;
- Project Procurement between EU Directives and Multilateral Development Banks;
- Best Practices in adapting the FIDIC forms of contracts and agreements to national requirements in the Central Eastern European and Eurasia region.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
All users of the FIDIC Conditions of Contract
DON'T MISS THE OPPORTUNITY TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION BY ATTENDING THE FOLLOWING TRAINING SESSIONS:
TRAINING WORKSHOP - MONDAY 5TH MARCH *6 CPD HOURS*
“A comparison between 1999 and 2017 editions. An analysis across the Red, Yellow and Silver Books”
Trainers: Leo Grutters, Karen Gough, Svend Poulsen, Daduna Kokhreidze
TRAINING WORKSHOP - THURSDAY 8TH MARCH *6 CPD HOURS*
“DAB / DAAB – what has changed and why?”
Trainers: Leo Grutters, Cremona Cotovelea, Taner Dedezade
- Full 2-day conference: €640
- Conference + 1-day Training: €800
- Conference + 2-days Training: €910
Member Associations + Members - Special Fees
- Full 2-day conference: €490
- Conference + 1-day Training: €665
- Conference + 2-days Training: €790
1-day training (either 5th March or 8th March) - €250. ACEG members may benefit from 10% discount.
Conference registration includes FREE COPY of the 2017 RED BOOK.
HOW TO REGISTER
We propose two convenient ways to register for this outstanding event:
- FOR PAYMENTS IN EURO - via FIDIC website by following the link: http://fidic.org/events/fidic-regional-infrastructure-conference-georgia-tbilisi-6-7-march-2018 OR
- FOR PAYMENTS IN GEL - by bank transfer to ACEG by filling out the registration form below.
REGISTRATIONS CLOSED. STAY IN TOUCH FOR UPCOMING EVENTS.
After we receive your application, we will send you the invoice. Payments within Georgia shall be made in equivalent GEL in accordance with the exchange rate established by the National Bank of Georgia at the date of payment.
Payment is required in advance of the event. We reserve the right to refuse admission or withhold materials if payment is not received.
Special rates have been negotiated with the following hotels:
- Biltmore Hotel Tbilisi (Conference Hotel)
- Rooms Hotel Tbilisi
- Tbilisi Marriot / Marriot Courtyard
DO YOU NEED A VISA?
The link below will give you the information if you need a visa to enter and/or stay in Georgia. Click on the “DO I NEED VISA” button and if you need to apply, follow the online application process step by step to obtain your visa.
Should you need any additional information and/or if an invitation letter is needed, please feel free to contact Nina Tsaturova at: firstname.lastname@example.org
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
Refunds (less 20% charge to cover administration and tax-related costs) will be made for cancellations received in writing no later than 14 days before the event. After this date it is regretted that refunds of fees will not be made. Participant substitutions can be made at any time.
It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of ACEG and/or FIDIC to change the contents or timing of the programme, the speakers, the date or the venue. In the unlikely event of the programme being cancelled by ACEG and/or FIDIC, we will automatically make a full refund.